Having served as Sussex Police & Crime Commissioner since November 2012, I have the experience and proven track record to continue making a difference to policing and community safety in our county.
To keep us all ‘Safer in Sussex’, if re-elected I will continue to:
- Deliver effective neighbourhood policing to our rural communities, towns and city
- Support victims of crime, especially our elderly and young
- Cut crime, catch criminals and reduce reoffending
- Protect our most vulnerable against all forms of abuse
- Improve access to justice for local people and put victims at the heart of the criminal justice system
- Invest in frontline policing and further improve the performance and efficiency of Sussex Police